Saturday 27 May 2017

The unwinding wind.

here/last night


Last night was good.

Last night was cool.

Tonight’s pretty good too, but last night was what we need to mention.

Because of the wind?

It wasn’t windy at the beginning, not when we opened the bottle of white wine.

I don’t think it was windy when we opened the red either. What about when we lit the fire?

Picking up I think, but to be honest I had drank a bit too much of the white by that stage and I was loosing focus.

Tonight the red is open.

It was left over from last night; I offered them the opportunity to take it home but they declined.

We ate all the chocolate they brought.

That’s normal.

We provided the fruit tart.

That’s not.

It’s a new moon tonight.

And the breeze is picking up.

The moon is beautiful.

The breeze is beautiful.

The guests were beautiful.

Everything is beautiful.

In it’s own way.

Will there be stars later?

Yes, but look at that moon!

It’s new.

It’s pristine.

Can you hear the crickets?

I can, I haven’t lost that much focus.

Sleeping out again tonight?

I will, you?

Yes, as long as the wind, winds down.

No fire tonight.

That’s ok, they’ll be one tomorrow.

Guests coming?

It's mother’s day, three of them.

I might go to the pictures.

The cinema?

The movies.

Light the fire before you go.

I will.




No comments: